Kmart Kmart Hardline Merchandiser Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Kmart Hardline Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Temecula, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kmart in September 2012.

I applied online at the Kmart Career Website. I Filled out the application, at the end of the application it told me schedule an interview. It was about 2 and half weeks from that day. I went in for the interview, I sat there for about 10 minutes while the manager was finishing up the interviewee before me. She asked me about 5-7 questions, they weren't really that difficult, just be quick in responding. After the interview she told me to come back in for the 2nd interview and for the training program.

Interview Questions
  • Who has expected you to exceed a goal that was a little to high for you to achieve?   View Answer
She asked me if my schedule was open and she asked if I was willing to work for 8 hours on my feet.

Worked for Kmart? Contribute to the Community!