Kmart

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loss Prevention

Interviewed at Kmart

Interview Details – Very basic interview process and questions.

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all.

Very Easy Interview

Loss Prevention Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Kmart in September 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and took the online assessment test. After passing the test I was able to schedule an interview for the following week. I interviewed with the store's LPM. Very casual interview. He asked me a few questions about my work history and availability. The interview lasted about an hour, with most of the time spent listening to him discuss the job duties and expectations. I didn't have to answer any "typical" interview questions. Interviewed on a Friday morning and was told to expect to hear back on the following Monday. I actually got a call a couple of hours later offering me the position, contingent upon successful completion of a drug test. A very quick, easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in Loss Prevention before?   View Answer
  • What salary are you expecting to earn in this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I haven't yet met with the HR personnel to sign my paperwork, but I was told at the interview that my previous work history would allow me to start at a higher wage.

Very Easy Interview

Loss Prevention Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kmart in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy! The lady I interviewed with seemed to like that I knew about safety in the store. It only took me about 20mins and she was offering me the job. It was very casual.

Reason for Declining – not enough pay

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Loss Prevention Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kmart in April 2009.

Interview Details – it was a semi-formal interview. nothing to sweat about. basically like most entry level interviews in a retail environment. my military wexperience helped out a lot. by the end of the interview, the manager was ready to hire me. i took a drug test and started within a week.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kmart

Worked for Kmart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kmart Loss Prevention interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kmart employees and interview candidates.