Kmart Overnight Associate Interview Questions

1.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntington, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, NY

interviewed at Kmart in August 2013.

I applied for the job after seeing an ad on Indeed.com. Right after I submitted my application I received an email stating that my qualifications met the company's need and that I would be contacted soon. About five days later Patty from HR asked me to come in for an interview. During the interview I wasn't really asked much. Patty rambled for about thirty minutes about the company and told me about the overnight manager and she also told me not to expect a raise cause they haven't had one in three years. I sat there and smiled and nodded and she asked if I could come back in two days for orientation. i agreed and that was that. No questions and no drug test.

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somers Point, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somers Point, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kmart in August 2010.

One interview, if you want to call it that. Came in, gave my bank info for my direct deposit, boom hired.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, company at the time was in wage freeze. You basically get what you get. 8.75/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Middle Village, Otsego, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middle Village, Otsego, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Kmart in November 2013.

I applied online and receive a call the next day asking if I was still interested in the position. An interview was scheduled for the following week. One simple interview, and orientation days later. During the interview, I was asked about my availability. The process was easy and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions...what is your working history? Why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kmart in December 2010.

Worked at a kmart in a previos city. Applied online and took the test. Waited about a week and got a phone call from hr to come in for an interview. Since i already worked at a kmart before my manager wanted me to start right away. Took my drug test and started a week after my interview.

Interview Questions
    Got told i was going to have my own department and that was it. Never turned out to be like that. I was expected to do much more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kmart in April 2012.

A very easy interview. I was only asked the basic questions. I have a second interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kmart? Contribute to the Community!