Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kmart
- Cashier (202)
- Sales Associate (48)
- Front End Cashier (45)
- Hardlines Merchandiser (34)
- Assistant Store Manager (22)
- Electronics Sales Associate (19)
- Kmart Cashier (17)
- Loss Prevention Associate (12)
- Customer Service Associate (12)
- Store Manager (12)
- Overnight Associate (11)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (11)
- Softlines Associate (9)
- Loss Prevention Manager (8)
- Service Desk Associate (8)
- Pharmacist (6)
- Stock Associate (5)
- Associate (5)
- Assistant Manager In Training (4)
- Overnight Stocker (4)
- Pharmacy Technician (4)
- Loss Prevention (4)
- Customer Service Desk Supervisor (4)
- Electronics Lead (4)
- Customer Sales Associate (3)
- ASM, Softlines Merchandiser (3)
- Backroom Locator Specialist (3)
- Softlines Merchandiser (3)
- Department Manager (3)
- Office Associate (3)
Pharmacy Technician Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Lodi, CA) in June 2015.
It went very smoothly. I don't really have anything negative to say about the interview process. It was on time, and everything went great. I loved the HR lady's personality, and we seemed to click very well I was hired on the spot!
- What have you done in the past to help settle an angry customer's mood. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Kmart
Pharmacy Technician InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart in July 2014.
I was not asked a lot of questions. They mainly wanted to know what days I would like to work and if it would conflict with school. At the end they told me they would give me a call back for a second interview.
- How did you take responsibility for a task Answer Question
Pharmacy Technician InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (West Branch, MI) in April 2014.
Called me the next day after putting my app in and i went in for the interview. It turned out to be only 29 hours a week with no chance of getting full time. I would have been working for gas only. Very low pay when i had 25+ years experiance. Very disappointed. No benefits either.
- You would have to be a cashier on the front end to get all your 29 hours. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Low pay, no benefits or chance to advance. The drive and jobs.
Pharmacy Technician InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kmart in April 2011.
It was very easy, nice and effective. Kmart human resource is one of the best things of Kmart.
Clear and positive.