Knight Frank Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank in March 2011.

Interview

KF came to school to present, apply on-spot and get call for interview after 3 weeks. Interviewed by MDs, HR executive. Interviewers asked questions related to personality, family, background, not much about the company. They based on 1 attitude test and personal description form(submit before come in to the room).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Knight Frank

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank in December 2009.

Interview

Interview arrangement was made via email. Took them 5 weeks to get back to me. No phone confirmation. The interview was rather thorough with regards to the job scope. Details was given in relation to the rotation and how far the employee can go. However, the plans were not concrete, time line were more like estimates. Structure of the program was rather ambiguous as well. Pay structure not disclosed. In terms of culture, seems like an open concept. Very thin hierarchy in corporate level, but if you analyze deeper within department, there are multiple levels that will expose a very thick chain of command. Took 7 weeks to inform me that I was not selected for the job.

Interview Questions