Knight Frank Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2015

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Knight Frank in March 2015.

Interview

Very cosy and welcoming interview! Interviewer tried to make it as light hearted as possible to ease the interview jitters! Very nice HR team they have!

HR manager was very smiley. But receptionist was a little fierce and stern.

Interview room had nice warm lightings that puts people at ease.

Overall a very enriching and enticing process. Looks like a homely culture environment.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

I was on a student exchange program in Scotland. And I wanted to gain overseas internship experience. Hence, I applied on the Knight Frank (UK, London) website when the internship position was open. I received a call a couple of weeks later and it was a phone interview. Basically normal competency questions, nothing technical at all. They then told me a response would be provided over the weekend and if I got through, I would have to go down to London for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can provide for the team   1 Answer

Persona Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

Primarily about the fit of the person. High standards so make sure you demonstrate your competencies well. Make sure you do your homework in terms of research on the company.

Negotiation

Easy and efficient

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Knight Frank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Two round of interviews - one by the direct person and another by phone from the hr based in London.

Trainee Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Full milk round with initial interview followed by full day of tasks and interviews. Very standard for industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Telephone Interview with Senior Manager
    3. First round interview with Senior Manager and Senior Associate
    4. Second round interview with Partner
    5. Online Psychometric Test
    6. Third round interview with HR
    7. Case study test

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions - mainly technical and commercial awareness questions   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Knight Frank in March 2011.

Interview

KF came to school to present, apply on-spot and get call for interview after 3 weeks. Interviewed by MDs, HR executive. Interviewers asked questions related to personality, family, background, not much about the company. They based on 1 attitude test and personal description form(submit before come in to the room).

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Three interviews - so very thorough. One telephone and two face to face. The staff interviewing were very friendly and approachable. Also had to take a personality test - the results were shared afterwards. Was an interesting experience. The head office is very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I pushed for a higher salary than the one I was offered, we managed to reach a compromise fairly quickly

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Knight Frank in December 2009.

Interview

Interview arrangement was made via email. Took them 5 weeks to get back to me. No phone confirmation.

The interview was rather thorough with regards to the job scope. Details was given in relation to the rotation and how far the employee can go. However, the plans were not concrete, time line were more like estimates. Structure of the program was rather ambiguous as well. Pay structure not disclosed.

In terms of culture, seems like an open concept. Very thin hierarchy in corporate level, but if you analyze deeper within department, there are multiple levels that will expose a very thick chain of command.

Took 7 weeks to inform me that I was not selected for the job.