Knight Frank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Interview

Executive
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview Details – Two round of interviews - one by the direct person and another by phone from the hr based in London.

Interview Question – Nothing much. They are the usual questions   Answer Question

Trainee Surveyor Interview

Trainee Surveyor
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview Details – Full milk round with initial interview followed by full day of tasks and interviews. Very standard for industry.

Interview Question – Who does your dad know in property?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Graduate Interview

Graduate
London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview Details – 1. Online Application
2. Telephone Interview with Senior Manager
3. First round interview with Senior Manager and Senior Associate
4. Second round interview with Partner
5. Online Psychometric Test
6. Third round interview with HR
7. Case study test

Interview Question – No particularly difficult questions - mainly technical and commercial awareness questions   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Knight Frank in March 2011.

Interview Details – KF came to school to present, apply on-spot and get call for interview after 3 weeks. Interviewed by MDs, HR executive. Interviewers asked questions related to personality, family, background, not much about the company. They based on 1 attitude test and personal description form(submit before come in to the room).

Interview Questions

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Knight Frank in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview arrangement was made via email. Took them 5 weeks to get back to me. No phone confirmation.

The interview was rather thorough with regards to the job scope. Details was given in relation to the rotation and how far the employee can go. However, the plans were not concrete, time line were more like estimates. Structure of the program was rather ambiguous as well. Pay structure not disclosed.

In terms of culture, seems like an open concept. Very thin hierarchy in corporate level, but if you analyze deeper within department, there are multiple levels that will expose a very thick chain of command.

Took 7 weeks to inform me that I was not selected for the job.

Interview Question – What do you expect in 5 years down the road?   Answer Question

Worked for Knight Frank? Contribute to the Community!