Knightsbridge Human Capital Management

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had 5 one-on-one interviews with various members of the team including my direct hiring manager, and their manager, peers, and senior peers. I met with virtually everyone in the office before starting. The one-on-one interviews involved a lot of questions regarding my career path, learnings from each position, and reasons for moves. It was conversational in style and not gruelling. I was also required to complete about 5 hours worth of IQ & personality tests.

Interview Question – What have you learned from your current position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very professional. Knightsbridge prides itself on very long interview processes to ensure the right fit is made. Meeting as many of the team as possible is strongly encouraged. I strongly recommend focusing on your passions and interests as Knightsbridge is dedicated to having employees focus on their own natural strengths.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate that they speed up the interview process because I had another offer that I was able to leverage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Knightsbridge Human Capital Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Knightsbridge Human Capital Management employees and interview candidates.