Knightsbridge Human Capital Management

Knightsbridge Human Capital Management Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management in April 2009.

Interview

I had 5 one-on-one interviews with various members of the team including my direct hiring manager, and their manager, peers, and senior peers. I met with virtually everyone in the office before starting. The one-on-one interviews involved a lot of questions regarding my career path, learnings from each position, and reasons for moves. It was conversational in style and not gruelling. I was also required to complete about 5 hours worth of IQ & personality tests.

EA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2008.

Interview

Total of 5 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you created or built   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

Very professional. Knightsbridge prides itself on very long interview processes to ensure the right fit is made. Meeting as many of the team as possible is strongly encouraged. I strongly recommend focusing on your passions and interests as Knightsbridge is dedicated to having employees focus on their own natural strengths.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate that they speed up the interview process because I had another offer that I was able to leverage.