Knoah Solutions E Support Officer Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview consists of 4 rounds >> 1) English Proficiency Test >> 2) Chat Round >> Operations Round (Consists of technical and typing speed) >> Personal round which deals with negotiations...

Interview Questions

• Name of Android 2.2 version?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Knoah Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

first there is an english exam , then typing round and next comes typing test to check typing speed and then knowledge about mobile and computers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

General English Written Test Technical Written Test Typing Test HR Rounds (non-technical) HR Round (technical) Director Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told by the HR director that I'll be getting 10k per month till completion of training and after 3 months I'll be getting 12k per months.