Knoah Solutions

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.5

Tech Support Non-voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in November 2014.

Total of 5 Rounds. 4 rounds are eliminatory and 1round is for assessment.

1. EPT (English Proficiency Test) - Basic English Grammar skills are required
    2. Chat Round - Typing round with team manager where they check for sentence formation, tenses usage and spelling.
    3. Typing test and Technical Test on basic computer and mobile technology. This round (3rd) is not eliminatory.
    4. Operations Round - Technical ques will be asked about ISP networking, lan, router, modem, ISP troubleshooting etc..
    5. HR - This is the final round and only personal ques will be like salary and career plans.

Interview Questions
    • Technical ques on networking, Lan, router, modem, ISP troubleshooting etc..   View Answer

Customer Support Interview

Its a good company, where one can improve their career, but at the same time, it is really hard to clear the Interview rounds, the EPT test which is the first level test is quite hard and tough, if one clears it, it will be easy.

Interview Questions
    • They fix a mock group round. All you have to be ready with a topic if they ask you.   Answer Question

Email and Chat Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at Knoah Solutions in October 2013.

Total 5 rounds..
    1.English Proficiency Test(50 Questions in 30min..cut off was 35 marks)
    2.Mock Chat Round
    3.Technical Written Test (Basic OS and networking questions)
    4.Ops Round
    5.HR round

Not interested to work in night shifts.

Non Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in May 2013.

they are conducting fake interviews

Interview Questions
    • don't have any question but they will say please improve your vocabulary and come after 3months.   Answer Question

E Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in May 2013.

first there is an english exam , then typing round and next comes typing test to check typing speed and then knowledge about mobile and computers

ESO Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Knoah Solutions.

There were 5 useless rounds of interview.. 2 written tests on verbal and technical, one on one with HR, one on one with Process Manager, and the last one for salary discussion.

Make sure you negotiate for good amount of salary

E Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in October 2012.

General English Written Test
    Technical Written Test
    Typing Test
    HR Rounds (non-technical)
    HR Round (technical)
    Director Round

Interview Questions
    I was told by the HR director that I'll be getting 10k per month till completion of training and after 3 months I'll be getting 12k per months.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in August 2011.

There are basically five rounds. Firstly there is a grammar test , then there is an aptitude test. After this there is the HR round which is followed by a operations round with the manager and finally a technical round with the team lead.

Level III Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in August 2011.

The first round was a Personal Information Round with an HR executive. The next round was an one-on-one interview with the Management. The most crucial part is the interview with a client manager which is technical and usually telephonic. The final round is a Documentation and Negotiation round with an HR executive where I was extended an offer to join. There was a 3 day gap between the 3rd round and confirmation.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to join a smaller organization?   View Answer
    • What do you think will be your biggest challenge if you join us?   View Answer
    The negotiation was mainly about the pay package. I asked for a 30% percent hike over my previous salary and was offered 25%. I would recommend prospective interview candidates to ask for no more than 30% hike over previous pay and ask for more information about growth opportunities.

Level III - Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in March 2011.

HR- Recruiter from the company called me after sourcing my profile in job portal, I worked in more reputed organization earlier so was called and interviewed in 2 hours time and I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Have you provided support for Mac using customers   View Answer
    • Do you know about hardware configuration of computers   Answer Question
    I was informed that there would not be any deductions but please check the deductions carefully