Knoah Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support

Interviewed at Knoah Solutions

Interview Details – Its a good company, where one can improve their career, but at the same time, it is really hard to clear the Interview rounds, the EPT test which is the first level test is quite hard and tough, if one clears it, it will be easy.

Interview Question – They fix a mock group round. All you have to be ready with a topic if they ask you.   Answer Question

Email and Chat Support Interview

Email and Chat Support
Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed at Knoah Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – Total 5 rounds..
1.English Proficiency Test(50 Questions in 30min..cut off was 35 marks)
2.Mock Chat Round
3.Technical Written Test (Basic OS and networking questions)
4.Ops Round
5.HR round

Reason for Declining – Not interested to work in night shifts.

E Support Officer Interview

E Support Officer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – General English Written Test
Technical Written Test
Typing Test
HR Rounds (non-technical)
HR Round (technical)
Director Round

Interview Question – No unnecessary questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told by the HR director that I'll be getting 10k per month till completion of training and after 3 months I'll be getting 12k per months.

E Support Officer Interview

E Support Officer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – first there is an english exam , then typing round and next comes typing test to check typing speed and then knowledge about mobile and computers

Interview Question – why do you require this job?   Answer Question

Non Voice Process Interview

Non Voice Process
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – they are conducting fake interviews

Interview Question – don't have any question but they will say please improve your vocabulary and come after 3months.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Relations Officer Interview

Customer Relations Officer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in May 2008.

Interview Details – The very first round is the Group discussion where our opinions are heard in the group, the second round is the JAM session, the third being the technical round and the final round being the final HR round.

Interview Question – why did you leave your previous company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being the freher they did not provide me any chance of negotiating the salary

ESO Interview

ESO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Knoah Solutions.

Interview Details – There were 5 useless rounds of interview.. 2 written tests on verbal and technical, one on one with HR, one on one with Process Manager, and the last one for salary discussion.

Negotiation Details – Make sure you negotiate for good amount of salary

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Executive Interview

Technical Support Executive
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – There are basically five rounds. Firstly there is a grammar test , then there is an aptitude test. After this there is the HR round which is followed by a operations round with the manager and finally a technical round with the team lead.

Interview Question – Why do you wish to join our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – Written test, Mock chat interview, HR round, Technical round

Interview Question – Time management   Answer Question

Level III - Technical Support Engineer Interview

Level III - Technical Support Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Knoah Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – HR- Recruiter from the company called me after sourcing my profile in job portal, I worked in more reputed organization earlier so was called and interviewed in 2 hours time and I got selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was informed that there would not be any deductions but please check the deductions carefully

Worked for Knoah Solutions? Contribute to the Community!