Knoah Solutions

Knoah Solutions Level III Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Level III Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in August 2011.

The first round was a Personal Information Round with an HR executive. The next round was an one-on-one interview with the Management. The most crucial part is the interview with a client manager which is technical and usually telephonic. The final round is a Documentation and Negotiation round with an HR executive where I was extended an offer to join. There was a 3 day gap between the 3rd round and confirmation.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to join a smaller organization?   View Answer
  • What do you think will be your biggest challenge if you join us?   View Answer
The negotiation was mainly about the pay package. I asked for a 30% percent hike over my previous salary and was offered 25%. I would recommend prospective interview candidates to ask for no more than 30% hike over previous pay and ask for more information about growth opportunities.

Other Interview Reviews for Knoah Solutions

Level III - Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Knoah Solutions in March 2011.

HR- Recruiter from the company called me after sourcing my profile in job portal, I worked in more reputed organization earlier so was called and interviewed in 2 hours time and I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Have you provided support for Mac using customers   View Answer
    • Do you know about hardware configuration of computers   Answer Question
    I was informed that there would not be any deductions but please check the deductions carefully