Knoll

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Knoll in March 2013.

Interview Details – They went through a head hunter and then to the hiring manager. He was pretty clueless and I'm not sure he had much if any experience in the hiring process. Not surprised since the department was extremely small with little to no support.

Interview Question – None...seemed desperate to hire someone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – limited...was a decent salary and bonus potential.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Production Scheduler Interview

Production Scheduler
East Greenville, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Knoll in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1st, I had a 20 minute phone interview. At the end of the phone interview I was scheduled for an on-site interview. I was told to set aside two hours for the interview. HR emailed an agenda with who I would meet with and the times I would meet with them. I first met with an HR rep who walked me to another building and mini interviewed me. When we reached the building I met with the department manager. We spent about 1 1/2 hours talking. He fully explained the job & what was expected of me, he asked me questions such as, "What would you do if the sales team gives a customer a delivery date that we know we can't meet due to workload or piece lead time?" Being I have done this job before & experienced this situation many times I knew the answer. We also just chit-chatted for a while, kind of getting to know one another. I felt very comfortable. After he & I were done I met with the HR rep again for about 30 minutes or so. The basic questions were asked like, "What is something you have done to improve a project you have worked on?" They were all behavioral question. After that the HR rep walked me back to my car & mini interviewed me some more asking questions such as, "Are you interviewing with other companies?" Then that was it, so far. Still waiting to hear back. I felt very comfortable during the interview process. I had never had a two hour interview and was somewhat stressed in anticipation of the event but once there I didn't even realize two hours had passed. It went quickly.

Interview Question – What would you do if the sales team gives a customer a delivery date that we know we can't meet due to workload or piece lead time   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Knoll? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knoll interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Knoll employees and interview candidates.