Knorr-Bremse Group Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knorr-Bremse Group

Intern Strategic Purchasing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Knorr-Bremse Group in May 2009.

One interview with HR staff and department head.

Interview Questions
    • Name specific skills learnd at university that you will try to apply on the job.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Knorr-Bremse Group in August 2009.

Very friendly, open and relaxed atmosphere while interviewing. My future boss explained what exactly I was going to work on, what their recent activities and future goals were regarding this position. Even my boss' boss showed up and welcomed me. In general people were very friendly and my future colleagues seemed excited to meet a potential new employee as well.

Interview Questions
    • Describe any related experience with possible future position.   Answer Question

Worked for Knorr-Bremse Group? Contribute to the Community!