Knorr-Bremse Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Strategic Purchasing Interview

Intern Strategic Purchasing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Knorr-Bremse Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – One interview with HR staff and department head.

Interview Question – Name specific skills learnd at university that you will try to apply on the job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Knorr-Bremse Group in August 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly, open and relaxed atmosphere while interviewing. My future boss explained what exactly I was going to work on, what their recent activities and future goals were regarding this position. Even my boss' boss showed up and welcomed me. In general people were very friendly and my future colleagues seemed excited to meet a potential new employee as well.

Interview Question – Describe any related experience with possible future position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Knorr-Bremse Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knorr-Bremse Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Knorr-Bremse Group employees and interview candidates.