Knowledge Learning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Preschool Teacher's Aide Interview

Preschool Teacher's Aide
Colton, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Knowledge Learning in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. really easy and friendly. The company is not what you expect. No bonus or raise. People can be rude and don't care about your personal problems. Co-workers are awesome, I guess the only part that you will miss.

Interview Question – questions about my experience with kids, nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Customer Relations Specialist
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Knowledge Learning in August 2010.

Interview Details – Online application with resume submission. Phone interview to screen and set 1st interview. Initial 1on1 brief interview requiring 8 page very detailed additional application. Second interview 2 person panel using Lominger method. The logistics of both inperson interviews was well planned for. KLC now KU was interviewing for 50 positions to set up a new CRC at thier corporate offices in Portland. After the second interview I was thanked for my time, it was stated that my stories were enjoyable I had given a great interview and my patience and sense of humor were appreciated.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to address a conflict?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Knowledge Learning in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very indepth questionnaire about caring for children, interacting with parents and children and your business acumen. Very thorough background check and training period where you sit with another director for months perhaps weeks to learn the process. The interview process is very thorough but I wish the training program was more thorough...although it is lengthy, it is not detailed enough.

Interview Question – How to deal with biting children and parents swearing at you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Knowledge Learning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knowledge Learning interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Knowledge Learning employees and interview candidates.