Knowledge Learning

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knowledge Learning

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Knowledge Learning in August 2010.

Online application with resume submission. Phone interview to screen and set 1st interview. Initial 1on1 brief interview requiring 8 page very detailed additional application. Second interview 2 person panel using Lominger method. The logistics of both inperson interviews was well planned for. KLC now KU was interviewing for 50 positions to set up a new CRC at thier corporate offices in Portland. After the second interview I was thanked for my time, it was stated that my stories were enjoyable I had given a great interview and my patience and sense of humor were appreciated.

Preschool Teacher's Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Knowledge Learning in March 2009.

I had two interviews. really easy and friendly. The company is not what you expect. No bonus or raise. People can be rude and don't care about your personal problems. Co-workers are awesome, I guess the only part that you will miss.

Interview Questions
    • questions about my experience with kids, nothing difficult.   Answer Question
    no negotiation.

Director Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Knowledge Learning in January 2008.

Very indepth questionnaire about caring for children, interacting with parents and children and your business acumen. Very thorough background check and training period where you sit with another director for months perhaps weeks to learn the process. The interview process is very thorough but I wish the training program was more thorough...although it is lengthy, it is not detailed enough.

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with biting children and parents swearing at you?   Answer Question