KnowledgePoint360 Group Interview Questions

2.4

Senior Meeting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KnowledgePoint360 Group.

Found on professional social media site and contacted by in-house HR recruiter. Agreed to interview over the phone. Arrived and the wrong individual came to meet with me. I unknowingly met with 3 wrong people in the wrong department before anyone realized I was not in the right place. Finally met with the correct 3 people 1+ hours late. I was interviewed in total for about 2-3 hours. I think they were pretty embarrassed...it was just a peak at how unorganized I would find the company to be once I started working there.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: asked what team I would prefer to work on - would I be interested in getting hired immediately and travelling that weekend?   View Answer

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at KnowledgePoint360 Group in February 2011.

Very professional. If you are qualified, the questions weren't very hard - job post matched questions asked which was very refreshing.

Product Director led interview and he did a great job of describing what the company did, making me feel at ease, and asking good questions.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KnowledgePoint360 Group in January 2010.

Did a phone interview. Was working as a temp at the time. Took about 2 years to be hired full time. Yes, this company does not like giving benefits!! Interview was very belitting, actually. Common sense questions.

Interview Questions
    no negitiation as a temp

Project Coordinator Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KnowledgePoint360 Group in May 2010.

It was very casual and positive.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions it was all to the point.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KnowledgePoint360 Group in November 2009.

It was a very well done interview process - extremely informative, open, and direct. Good questions, good company. They answered every question I had with much candor. It did not appear that any question was off-limits. They moved quickly and were very professional.

Interview Questions

Distance from my home - I was extremely sorry to decline the offer.