Knoxville News Sentinel

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knoxville News Sentinel

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Knoxville News Sentinel.

The interview process itself was simple enough however the process took several weeks from when I was first contacted. Initially did a phone screen and then 2 to 3 weeks later was called in for a in person interview. After that is was still another 2 or so weeks before I had been notified the job had been filled. I would have to offer them kudos for actually contacting me that the position had been filled by another candidate. All companies tell you they will let you know one way or another but 99% do not.

Interview Questions

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Knoxville News Sentinel in April 2010.

They were very professional in the interview process. I felt like that accurately described the job. There were no personal questions to speak of and I felt very comfortable conversing with them. Even though I didn't get the chance to work there, I would have seriously considered working for their establishment.

Interview Questions
    • What would you describe as your greatest areas of weaknesses?   Answer Question