Kobre & Kim

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Kobre & Kim

Interview Details – I was contacted at a school event. It was alright. They asked standard questions. I felt a bit uncomfortable by some of the jokes made in the interview. I realized the financial sector of law isn't my cup of tea.

Interview Question – They want a writing sample. Make sure it is good.   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kobre & Kim in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round through college career center

Interview Question – Nothing special   Answer Question

Legal Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kobre & Kim.

Interview Details – I had a wonderful interview experience -- all parties were respectful and professional. None of the questions asked were unexpected. They seemed genuinely interested in better understanding my resume and my experiences. The interviewers were very willing to answer any questions, and got back to me about my application status within a week.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kobre & Kim in January 2011.

Interview Details – two phone interviews (30 minutes each with 2 different analysts each time), and one super day interview which consisted of two 1-hour interviews with 2 analysts each and an attorney interview. It was definitely very misleading because the company was very nice and made it seem like they really wanted me but a week later, i received an email stating that they were unable to offer me a position. Overall, the people were nice, smart, and professional.

Legal Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Kobre & Kim in February 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to my University's career listings site. Someone from the office called to set up a phone interview. In the phone interview a few days later, two current legal analysts called and conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is a recent financial story that you have been keeping tabs on? Describe it.   Answer Question
  • 2) Most people consider themselves an expert in something. Choose a complicated topic that you are an expert in and thoroughly describe it to us in layman's terms so that we understand it too.   Answer Question

Legal Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kobre & Kim in December 2010.

Interview Details – Wonderful people, fit is really important

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to handle multiple responsibilities, how did you organize the work you needed to do?   Answer Question

Legal Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kobre & Kim in October 2010.

Interview Details – Offer to interview from my school's career office. Interview very straight-forward and quick.

Legal Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Kobre & Kim in February 2009.

Interview Details – 2 people (women) conducted the interview. They go through your resume and ask you about your studies and the writing sample you submitted. They are also interested in your finance skills because this is not just a legal position, but an analyst job.

Interview Question – What financial skills do you have that qualify you for this job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kobre & Kim

Worked for Kobre & Kim? Contribute to the Community!