Koch Companies

Candidate Interview Review

Transportation Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Koch Companies in September 2013.

Koch Logistics - Applied for the position online on August 30, 2013. Received a call on 09/16/2013 and scheduled an interview for the afternoon of 09/17/2013. The main door to the office area is locked and you must be buzzed in. I signed in at the front desk and received my visitor badge. I interviewed with Lori McKenzie who is the Senior Operations Manager. The interview lasted well over an hour. They had four positions they were looking to fill. Lori and I discussed all four of the available positions. One of the four positions I was particularly interested in & I felt it would be a great match for me and my experience. I did express my interest in this particular position to Lori. I was asked some pretty standard interview questions and was also allowed to ask questions about the company as well as questions regarding the job openings. At the conclusion of the interview, Lori told me she wanted to have me comeback the following week for a second interview with her department managers and would inform them of her recommendation for me to return to interview a second time. Lori also asked for my professional references which I supplied that same day. I sent Lori a "Thank You" note after the interview to thank her for her time and consideration. On 09/24/2013 Lori sent me an email stating that the candidates for a second interview had been chosen, she said it was nice talking with me and wished me luck in the future. I responded by thanking her for her consideration and asked if she would tell me why I was not chosen for a second interview. If there was something I needed to address I wanted to do so for future interviews. She has not responded to my request for feedback.

Interview Questions