Koch Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Koch Foods

Anonymous Employee in Collinsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Collinsville, AL).

Interview

Overall the interview was quick easy and to the point. After asking me several questions about experience and work ethic, I was instructed to come back the next day to watch safety videos and job training videos. The time spent for the interview and the couple of days that were spent reviewing videos was reimbursed at the end of 90 day employed with the company .

Interview Questions

• I was asked about gaps in employment while I was pregnant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

No interview. You can work here anytime you want to do. They take drug test. If you are in drug, you are rejected this position. Othewise you can work here.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gadsden, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Gadsden, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through the local career center and I didn't expect a call back but in about a week I got a call back for an interview they had some district people in there hiring but it was a nice easy interview with the district lady and HR manager. Still waiting to see if I got it though.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring this company?   1 Answer

Senior Position Interview

Interview

The hiring manager seemed very eager early on in the interview process to fill their open position. In the end, days, weeks and months went by with no follow up after several face-to-face interviews. Follow up notes to the Recruiter yielded a few reply notes, and a follow up to the hiring manager yielded no response (the "no response" was the response). There was also no HR Manager involved in the process (not sure if HR even existed at this company location), which likely explains the poor communication.

Anonymous Employee in White Pine, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Koch Foods (White Pine, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Managers were straightforward, and prompt! Described in detail every aspect of job, cold conditions and duties, and explained the benefits of being a dependable good worker. They also explained the importance of safety.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Foods.

Interview

It helps to know people who have worked there before or is currently working there. I was giving the run-down of my duties and hired on the spot

Koch Foods Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Morristown, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

You get a call within hours up to a day of filling out your application,at they interview they check for a pulse and ask if your papers are "good enough" if so come you come back to pee in a cup and either start within days or they'll look at the results of the test and give you their best guess at when you should be able to pass a test and tell you to come back then to try again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Work for them for minimal pay or go work somewhere else.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Montgomery, AL) in October 2009.

Interview

Start with a phone interview that lead to and sit down interview. I was ask all sort of question related to the job that I was interview for. Studied up on the company yopu are applying to. Learn the company mission statement and when and how it was founded. Do your research be prepared and always have extra copies of your resume ready for review.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

excellent