Koch Industries

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Koch Industries in October 2011.

One thirty minute interview on campus. Less than a week later, I was invited to the on-site second interview at Koch Industries. This on-site consisted of two 45 minute interviews. My interviewers were both managers. Less than a week later, I got a call from Koch and was offered an internship. They give students a bit of time to finish interviewing with the other companies first, if students applied with other accounting firms, before students have to make a final decision to accept or reject the offer. All the interviews were packed with behavioral based questions. There were a couple questions that I got asked twice by different interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you got into a conflict with a client.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you were having difficulties with a project and how did you go about it completing it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Koch Industries.

Applied through campus career center, was accepted for an on-campus interview. The on-campus interview is filled with behavioral questions, which can lead to a detailed discussion. After the on-campus interview I was invited for an on-site interview a week later. I had two one-on-one interviews with two higher up managers in my specific area. One of them was strictly behavioral based and the other was more technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you lacked the required skills to accomplish a project.   Answer Question