Koch Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Koch Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – One thirty minute interview on campus. Less than a week later, I was invited to the on-site second interview at Koch Industries. This on-site consisted of two 45 minute interviews. My interviewers were both managers. Less than a week later, I got a call from Koch and was offered an internship. They give students a bit of time to finish interviewing with the other companies first, if students applied with other accounting firms, before students have to make a final decision to accept or reject the offer. All the interviews were packed with behavioral based questions. There were a couple questions that I got asked twice by different interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you got into a conflict with a client.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you were having difficulties with a project and how did you go about it completing it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview Details – Applied through campus career center, was accepted for an on-campus interview. The on-campus interview is filled with behavioral questions, which can lead to a detailed discussion. After the on-campus interview I was invited for an on-site interview a week later. I had two one-on-one interviews with two higher up managers in my specific area. One of them was strictly behavioral based and the other was more technical questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you lacked the required skills to accomplish a project.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Koch Industries

Worked for Koch Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Koch Industries Accounting Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Koch Industries employees and interview candidates.