Koch Industries Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in December 2014.

Interview

The process started with an initial phone interview. The conversation was very informal, asked about who I am as a person, what my aspirations are, etc. Was invited to interview in Wichita shortly after. At that interview, was asked very standard behavioral questions. Their whole goal during the process is to examine culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to have a difficult conversation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied at campus career fair and got an initial interview on campus. They were also very nice to have a social before interview. All of them on our campus were alumni who work for Koch. During the 30mins interview I was talking with a vice-president, who graduated from our department. The talk was very nice which consists of behavior based questions and also market (demand/supply) analysis on agricultural industry. We also talked about policy issues. He seemed like me. However I did not get a further interview and do not know why.

Interview Questions