Koch Industries Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Koch Industries (Campus, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

First they ask about yourself. Then they picked 3-4 behavioural questions from a question bank. After that, they ask you about what your preferences are for the internship and what other questions you have for the company.

Interview Questions

• "talk about a time where you solved a problem"   Answer Question
  • "talk about a time where you went with a team's decision while you have your own separate idea"   Answer Question
  • "talk about a time when you persuade someone about an idea you have"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Engineering Interview

Application

interviewed at Koch Industries in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was very structured. Behavioral questions combined with technical questions. There was a panel of engineers from different backgrounds. The type of engineer that matches the type of job you are looking for will ask the technical questions, and the others will ask the behavioral questions. Hiring is based on technical aptitude and alignment with company's core values.

Interview Questions

• There was a technical question regarding a class I had not yet taken. Interviewers wanted to see how I would go about solving a problem that I did not yet have the knowledge to solve.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Koch Industries (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I talked to Koch representative at a college career fair and also applied on the company website. The university also lets you sign up for on campus interviews, so I signed up and was given an interview. We discussed what I was interested in at the campus interview, and later I was given an on site interview with one of their subsidiaries.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did something for someone that wasn't your responsibility.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

The interview is pretty standard, it takes about 6 hours. The people are the manager and the colleagues to work in future. The questions typical standard behavior questions. If one employer asked one time, you ask your interviewer to ask different one.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in November 2009.

Interview

Contacted by the company very quickly after submitting application and received a phone interview quickly. Excellent interview by appropriate personnel with detailed questions about my work history, skills and knowledge. Have received an offer to interview in person with all arrangements taken care of by human resources.

Interview Questions

• What has been your response to suggestions and questions about your work in the past?   1 Answer
    • Could you explain your work history to us?   1 Answer