Koch Industries Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Lawrence, KS) in November 2014.

Interview

Forty-five minute interview that focuses on SBO (situation,behavior, outcome). They really want to try and get stories out of you that show a challenging situation, how you handled it, and what ultimately happened. This is with the goal of seeing how well you work with others. I recommend focusing on how you worked as a team with someone to resolve a problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were not acknowledged for your work   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2010.

Interview

I just felt like she seemed so involved in what I was saying but then I got the rejection that day.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a conflict with a co-worker and how was it resolved?   1 Answer
    • When were you a great leader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is fairly traditional. I had an initial phone screen that then lead to an onsite visit and set of interviews. They lean very heavily on the behavior-based interview process, so have plenty of good stories to pull from when you interview with them. It took a little longer than expected to hear back regarding whether an offer was forthcoming or not.