Koch Industries Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2010.

Interview

I just felt like she seemed so involved in what I was saying but then I got the rejection that day.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a conflict with a co-worker and how was it resolved?   1 Answer
  • When were you a great leader?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is fairly traditional. I had an initial phone screen that then lead to an onsite visit and set of interviews. They lean very heavily on the behavior-based interview process, so have plenty of good stories to pull from when you interview with them.
    It took a little longer than expected to hear back regarding whether an offer was forthcoming or not.

Interview Questions