Koch Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Koch Industries in April 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is fairly traditional. I had an initial phone screen that then lead to an onsite visit and set of interviews. They lean very heavily on the behavior-based interview process, so have plenty of good stories to pull from when you interview with them.
It took a little longer than expected to hear back regarding whether an offer was forthcoming or not.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Wichita, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at Koch Industries in October 2010.

Interview Details – I just felt like she seemed so involved in what I was saying but then I got the rejection that day.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a conflict with a co-worker and how was it resolved?   View Answer
  • When were you a great leader?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Koch Industries

Worked for Koch Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Koch Industries Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Koch Industries employees and interview candidates.