Koch Industries Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jul 17, 2015

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I talked to Koch representative at a college career fair and also applied on the company website. The university also lets you sign up for on campus interviews, so I signed up and was given an interview. We discussed what I was interested in at the campus interview, and later I was given an on site interview with one of their subsidiaries.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did something for someone that wasn't your responsibility.   Answer Question

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Six one hour interviews. Mostly with team members and direct managers. Human resources is the liaison between you and the hiring manager. The overall process is pretty standard compared to other mid-sized corporations.Six one hour interviews. Mostly with team members and direct managers. Human resources is the liaison between you and the hiring manager. The overall process is pretty standard compared to other mid-sized corporations.

Interview Questions