Koch Industries Market Analyst Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Market Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2011.

Interview

Koch has a very nice corporate office on the northwest side of Wichita, KS. Employees seemed generally happy and please to work for Koch. They seemed to also be well compensated for their work with Koch Industries. The work culture was very personal, down to earth and friendly.

Interview Questions

• You have 45 seconds to tell me why Koch should hire you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Market Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Met with four managers back to back for 30 minutes. Asked the general questions. No case questions. They want to see that you have the analytical skills as well as the interpersonal and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific time when you worked on a difficult school project in a group setting.   Answer Question