Koenig & Strey

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising Associate Interview

Advertising Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Koenig & Strey.

Interview Details – I was hired through a recruiter for freelance to full-time. I was promised a raise upon hire, which I did not receive and I was offered a lower salary that what had been communicated to me through the recruitment.

Interview Question – Skills test on Adobe Suite, which I found out later we never even used adobe suite   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They advised me that they were not aware of the salary negotiation through my recruiter, but if I performed well would offer me a raise within one year. After one year they declined my raise, and after two years laid our entire department off and outsourced all advertising needs.

Creative Designer/Writer Interview

Creative Designer/Writer
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Koenig & Strey in August 2011.

Interview Details – First there was the initial phone interview that seemed to go well and lasted for approximately 30 minutes. The following week there was a one on one interview scheduled. The 1:1 lasted for about an hour until the head of hiring was brought in for an introduction. They interview seemed to go quite well.... just as note though when preparing yourself for an interview at Koenig be prepared to answer standard questions like: Tell me about your greatest strengths and weaknesses, What is a mistake you made at your job and how did you fix it? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, etc., etc. After the hour and a half long interview that seemed to go quite well, 2 weeks went by with no response to my follow-up emails and just as I was giving up I received an email to tell me that they had moved on to another candidate.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Realtor Interview

Realtor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Koenig & Strey in June 2007.

Interview Details – Very easy job to get. Pretty uch you can just walk in and they will hire you

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – definitely negotiate your split. 60% would be a good number to go for

Worked for Koenig & Strey? Contribute to the Community!