Kohl's

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's in October 2012.

Had an initial phone interview that had very basic questions inquiring about my background and experiences. Then about a week later recieved a call requesting that I travel to Menomonee (at their expense), to interview in person. Had 3 one-on-one interviews that were about 15-20 minutes each and very informal. Then had a group interview with 4 other candidates. The group interview was not challenging at all, and once again very informal. You can tell they are looking for the "fit" with the culture, as opposed to the smartest person in the room which certainly helps the social culture of the headquarters be that much better.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time when you were most disappointed in yourself.   Answer Question
Non-negotiable, but very competitive offer.