Kohl's Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.5

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. Everyone in the group was asked the same question. We were asked to mock sell an item to the interviewer. They mentioned they would have their answer within a week and they did.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee that steals?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied on snagajob. Got a call in 5 days. Group interview, enough easy and relaxed. In several days got an offer. I think almost all in my group have been hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimal wage.

Store Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process took place on my college campus, and was a mix of one on ones, panel interview, and group project analysis.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of this interview was the group project analysis. Kohl's management watched as a group of 6 applicants worked out a solution to a company wide issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate because I was interviewing for an internship.

Point of Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

It was a basic 4 group interview. It lasted around 35-45 minutes. The basic questions asked were why did you want to work at kohls? When did you go above and beyond for the customer. Describe a conflict at work and how did you handle it? Describe a problem that occurred and how did you resolve it?

Interview Questions

• Describe when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting pay is minimum wage which is $8.25.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Typical business questions but wasn't prepared at all. Some questions were harder then others. No numbers or case questions like when I interviewed for consulting. I was called back with in a week a no offer was extended.

Checkout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

interviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Very brief, not much too it just a mater asks you a few simple questions, you submit resume and an stalk about school