Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's
- Sales Associate/Cashier (125)
- Sales Floor Associate (125)
- POS Associate (123)
- Kohls Sales Associate (47)
- Sales Associate (44)
- Cashier (43)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (37)
- Assistant Store Manager (27)
- Associate (25)
- Customer Service Associate (25)
- Merchandise Analyst (22)
- Ad Set Associate (22)
- Intern (20)
- Freight Associate (19)
- POS Sales Associate (18)
- Point of Sale Associate (16)
- Sale Associate (16)
- Store Management (15)
- Store Manager (14)
- Manager In Training (14)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Loss Prevention Officer (13)
- Loss Prevention Supervisor (12)
- Store Management Intern (10)
- Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) (9)
- Replenishment Associate (9)
- Store Associate (8)
- Area Supervisor (8)
- Any (8)
- Sales (7)
Customer Service Area Supervisor Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Kohl's (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2012.
I was interviwed by my current store manager. i was promoted from within and was familiar with the company already. It was about a 15 minute interview. We rarely hire management positions from the outside.
- There was no difficult question except for she kept wanting a follow up to the same sitution. There was not much more to say about that particular question Answer Question
I wasn't able to negotiate
Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's
Customer Service Area Supervisor InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Kohl's.
Interview with aassistanr store manager, than store manager.
- Who is your mentor? Answer Question
Call and told about benefit package and holiday pay-- offered a week of vacation after one year.
Customer Service Area Supervisor InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Kohl's in July 2010.
Sat down with Store manager and ASM and discussed why I should get the position, then why I was not getting the position.
Customer Service Area Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Kohl's in May 2009.
you must go online fill out an app and wait for a phone call. you have to go take a urine test and have a background check.
- how did you hear about co. 1 Answer
there is none