Kohl's

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Department Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview Details – through group interviews during seasonal hiring, prospects are weeding out. when applying on line... so initiative and call or come in to follow thru

Interview Question – what is the most important part of the job   Answer Question

East Setauket, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Kohl's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, I was called for an interview, asked a few questions. Met with the first manager and then the store manager. I had to take a drug test after I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – too be honest I don't remember being it too hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took what was offered.

Kernersville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in August 2010.

Interview Details – one interview with manager, I was already a department supervisior in another department. A opening came open in another department that I wanted, so I applied for it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. I received the same amount of pay I receuved in the other department. If possible, ask for more money, because they want you to do alot more than the job specs say.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohl's in October 2008.

Interview Details – it was a formal interview with quetions read from a sheet of paper and clearly scored
some follow up questions were asked
big focus on service attitudes, opinions of decisions made to satisfy customers and how you turned bad situations inot good ones

Interview Question – What performance indicators did you use to manager business.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating with pay but they did go over the benefits

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's Department Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees and interview candidates.