Kohl's District Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with Regional LP Manager, Interview with Territory LP and will interview with District Manager at some point. If you interview with the DM then you know the area has a strong partnership and you are walking into a good situation. If you do not interview with the DM then you are going to have some work ahead of you.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are situational and behavior based.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

I first spoke to a someone on the phone then an in person interview with the regional recruiter. After that I spoke in person to the RLPM. The RLPM was very intimidated by my experience. His questions were not very good. He seemed to want to tell me how great he was. After the interview I told Kohls I was not interested. The pay was not very good either.

District Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the RLPD about the opening. Interviewed the following week. If you are an outside hire look out. They are only talking to you to interview a set number of people before they promote someone. Kohls will not hire talent and will not pay for talent. Most of the RLPD have been promoted and are scare of anyone who is talented. I have interviewed with 3 different RLPD's and they all have passed and promoted someone else instead of hiring me from the outside. Funny thing is all 3 of the District Managers told me sorry and they wanted me as thier DLPM. I would not waste your time if you think you have any talent at all.