Kohl's Freight Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

Well, it's been awhile. I applied online through snagajob.com. I can't remember evrry single detail about the interview. But, what I do remember is that it was a group interview. Me and several other peopl took turns answering the interview questions. I made sure to have my resume to stand out. I want to say a week or two later, I got a call being offered the job

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and somebody you worked with on a project were having diffculties. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Flint, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied July 2nd Emailed for Interview July 17th interview scheduled July 23rd Job offer July 24th...Computers were down finishing up my hiring process THIS MONDAY JULY 28TH!! Birthday July 27th :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to many things to do at once?   2 Answers

Freight Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days later asking to come in for an interview. Went to the interview a few days later. It was a group interview with two other people. The hiring manager asked simple questions and said he would call to let us know about orientation if he wanted to hire us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Beaumont, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Nine people in group interview. Three people throwing out questions and going around the table for answers. Customer is always right??? Answer Yes!!!! Be confident and polite and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Capitola, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later got called for a interview. Figured that it would be a group interview and it was. This was actually my first group interview and i thought it went well. A person went around asking people questions and then writing down scores it appears. She explained that this was for a seasonal job.

Sadly I ended up getting a rejection letter. I did however like them doing this instead of leaving me hanging with no response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Monrovia, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Apply online and just give them a call a few days later. During holiday hiring they have hundreds of potential interviews. You will start in a group interview and they will ask you the basic questions you've been asked before, such as; "What is great customer service to you?". Best advice here is just try to stand out, they want someone outgoing. After that they could give you a second interview right away or they will call you a bit later. The second interview pertains more to where they want to put you so it'll be questions about lifting things or sellings cards. If you can do what they want and have decent availability then you're golden.

Interview Questions

• Alot of personality questions in the group interview so be ready to be vague.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Bedford, NH) in January 2012.

Interview

My group interview consisted of about 8 applicants. The store manager would randomly pick an applicant to answer a question and then have the rest of the group answer one by one. They asked typical questions such as "is the customer always right."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a job a few days later. There was no negotiating the pay rate. When I showed up for orientation, they already had me scheduled for the rest of that week, so be clear as to when you can start work after your initial orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (South Lebanon, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

Today I went to my first ever job interview at Kohl's and it wasnt all that bad. When I first went in I went to customer service and told them Im here for a job interview, they then handed me a employment application and I had to fill that out while a couple others came and also filled out an application. Since there were a 2 other filling them out with me I then knew it was going to be a group interview, I hoped for an individual interview though.

Well after we were done we waited a few minutes and then went into a room with a table where we were seated at and this is where the group interview began. The interviewer then asked us questions one by one randomly, so he would start with someone first and then the other person would be first for the next question and so on. The very first question we were asked was our name and also a little bit about ourselves and why we wanted to work at Kohl's.

After about 6 to 8 questions were asked we then filled out 3 forms which consisted of what are some references, your authorization for a drug test, and also for criminal background check. So after everything was filled out we were free to leave. Overall it wasn't that bad but I would have much preferred a 1:1 interview since you are able to tell more about yourself personally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kohl's?   1 Answer
    • What is your opinion on the phrase "The customer is always right"?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Aurora, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online received phone call that day for an interview, arrived at interview filled out application, interviewed with one person who was the head of the department, filled out more paperwork.
    Received offer one week later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right? Why or why not?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever gone above and beyond for a customer, give specific example?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Wheeling, WV) in November 2010.

Interview

Ridiculous group interview where they ask several retail based questions and you have the others interviewing with you using your answer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an angry customer? Are they always right?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. You take what they give you.