Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015
1,234 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied for the jobs on online. Part (2) was the personality test. A few days later I called in for a interview. I was advised they had other applicants and I would hear from the Hiring Manager at a later time. Two days later I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should we consider you as an associate?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It was very laid back, we all took turns answering the same questions. Sometimes the answers were repeated a few times but that didnt seem to matter to the interviewers. I interviewed on a Monday and got a job offer by phone the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict and how you handled it?
      Give us two words that describe you.

Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied online for a different position. I went into the interview and was hired within a day or so. When I went in for training I was then informed I would be working at the customer service desk.... I was not happy that they offered me a job, then switched the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had an issue and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I got a call to attend a group interview a week after I applied online. My interview was actually a very pleasant experience! It was SUPPOSED to be a group interview, but I was the only one who showed up! I suppose the idea of a group interview freaked some people out. The manager was thorough, competent, and very nice. After filling out paper work (consent for drug testing and background check, etc.), I got an offer a week later! It was just that simple!

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you went "above and beyond" for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Kohl's versus someplace else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Peoria, AZ).

Interview

One on one interview with the manager, felt like a conversation rather than an official interview. The management is really friendly and they're usually really desperate for people. It's best to know somebody who works there as that will speed up the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a busy, non-stop environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived to the location and proceeded to the customer service desk where I was asked to fill out a packet of paperwork. After completing the paperwork, I was taken back into an office where the interview was held. Overall the interview felt like a regular conversation and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Had an group interview with about 9 other people's manger was great was a little scared at first, but everything was great told everyone they would give a call a day or two later and received a call the next day for a second interview

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Troy, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a group setting. It was pretty casual and the manager was very friendly. She asked everyone the same question and began with different people each time so everyone had an equal opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kohl's?
      Is the customer always right?
      Talk about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Strongsville, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and the women I interviewed with was super nice. She asked me a few questions and then I filed out some paper work and then I was finished. I got a call a few days later with a job offer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's (Chandler, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online, then they called me and we scheduled an interview. I went in and before the interview actually started, they had me fill out another application. I met the person who was going to interview me and we into his. He asked some basic questions and I had to fill out another application.