Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.2

Sales Floor Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Kohl's.

I submitted an online resume and was called for an interview within a few days. It was a group interview. It began with us filling out applications even though we had already filled them out online. Then the interviewer went around asking each of the 4 applicants typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would your last employer say is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bristol, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Kohl's in June 2014.

Applied online. HR called almost immediately after I applied scheduling my interview for 3 days later. I show up at my assigned time, waited, only to have HR come out and tell that it was filled by someone coming back from a leave of absence but to keep checking the website anyway! Seriously, not even a phone call! Never again. NO compassion for applicants

Merchandising Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kohl's.

I had a phone interview and then one month later I went to corporate for an on-site interview. The phone interview lasted for about thirty minutes and the on-site interview was about a four hour process. The on-site interview included meeting with a current Merchandise Specialist, a tour of corporate, and two interviews with two different buyers.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kohl's.

Spoke with representative at a career fair. Was given a call two month later. Had a phone interview which was basic getting to know each other and then just the general questions.

IT Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohl's.

Met them on campus and interviewed the following day. Flown out to their headquarters for more interviews. Thought I did really well but I didn't get an offer.

Software Intenrship Interview

Applied at school job fair

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Kohl's.

The interview process is in steps. The first interview is the weeding out process. The second, if you make it that far with another manager is the actual hiring portion. The interview was one on one.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kohl's.

I applied online and received a call about a week later to interview. It was my first group interview so i was a little bit nervous and it did catch me off guard. We were asked questions about ourselves, etc. There was a lot of people there, about 10 girls.

Interview Questions
    • Was the impromptu audition for us to sell the Kohl's card because we didn't have much time to memorize the sales pitch.   Answer Question

Store Management Trainee (MIT) Interview

First round of interviews consisted of several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • One of the questions I was asked was to explain a situation where I did not agree with management and what I did to address the issue.   Answer Question

Store Management Trainee (MIT) Interview

Kohl's launched in the career fair of our university. The recruiters are very friendly and introduced the positions very thorough. I became very interested in the store management trainee program. Then the second day received a email from Kohl's that offered an interview opportunity on campus.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!