Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
1,288 Interview Reviews

2.2

Store Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's in February 2015.

Interview

Met recruiters at campus internship fair, applied online, was invited in for an interview. After getting past the first round, I had an in-store interview with the Campus Recruiter, and then with the District and Regional Managers. I was shown around the store and a manager answered any questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you (or others) describe your leadership style?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Plano, TX).

Interview

Nice people at higher level. Recruiter in charge was very professional and easy to get along. But the hr clerk was bit disoriented about process and direction inside building. Nice office setups

Interview Questions

• Provide a situation that you overcome objections and get things done.   Answer Question

Over qualified for the position and they are unwilling to upgrade the job grade.

Dockers Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Beavercreek, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Met by the office and waited with a bunch of other interviewees; was a group interview. Asked each of us questions, both individual questions and questions they asked everyone. Questions were more based on work ethic and your beliefs on what could service is. Also asked about how you would make the customer happy.

Interview Questions

• If you thought it was ok to call off moments before work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked if you wanted to accept and to fill our your availability.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Pensacola, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy one on one interview with simple questions. I got the job within 5 seconds of walking into the room because i dressed nicely. If you give the effort into the application and look nicely you will get the job.

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Highland, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

You apply online or in the store and then the interview is a group interview. There were about 6 people in my interview. It was relaxed and everyone took turns answering the question. You also fill out paperwork and your availability and such.

Freight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Arlington Heights, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Went into the back office of the company and sat for a 1-1 interview. Questions pertained to not only personality, but also how competent you'd be in the line that you were doing.

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Got there 5 minutes early should have came earlier filled out a paper application with other paperwork. This was to be done before the interview started, it took about 5 minutes. You do need your drivers licence number. The interview was extremely welcoming, very short group interview, very friendly interviewers, all but three questions were completely voluntarily. At the end of the interview everyone was sent home with a message they would reseave an email with either an offer or a message saying this position wasn't right for them.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you have had to switch priorities quickly?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you have had to a conflict in appointments and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Sacramento, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later was called for an interview. The interview was a group Interview with 8 other girls including myself. Was asked about myself my job experiences and a few senerio questions. Was offered a a job on the spot.

AA Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Decatur, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had my initial interview with the ASM, then second interview with the SM, i was offered the position the next day, I was sent for drug testing, while waiting for results I began training by doing online videos called CBTs and hands on training in the managerial duties of the position.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you can lead a team successfully and maintain the overall morale   Answer Question

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Santee, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online on snagajob. Got a call about a week later asking to come in next day for an interview. There was about 6 other people and we sat at a table while being interviewed by 2 ladies. They asked us each one question and then explained which jobs are open and what's going on around the store. Took about 30 minutes. Was told we would be contacted within 7-10 days. Today is exactly 1 week after and I am waiting on a call.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you provided excellent customer service   1 Answer