Kohl's Interview Questions

1,284 Interview Reviews

2.2

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Pensacola, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy one on one interview with simple questions. I got the job within 5 seconds of walking into the room because i dressed nicely. If you give the effort into the application and look nicely you will get the job.

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Highland, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

You apply online or in the store and then the interview is a group interview. There were about 6 people in my interview. It was relaxed and everyone took turns answering the question. You also fill out paperwork and your availability and such.

Freight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Arlington Heights, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Went into the back office of the company and sat for a 1-1 interview. Questions pertained to not only personality, but also how competent you'd be in the line that you were doing.

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Got there 5 minutes early should have came earlier filled out a paper application with other paperwork. This was to be done before the interview started, it took about 5 minutes. You do need your drivers licence number. The interview was extremely welcoming, very short group interview, very friendly interviewers, all but three questions were completely voluntarily. At the end of the interview everyone was sent home with a message they would reseave an email with either an offer or a message saying this position wasn't right for them.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you have had to switch priorities quickly?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you have had to a conflict in appointments and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

AA Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Decatur, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had my initial interview with the ASM, then second interview with the SM, i was offered the position the next day, I was sent for drug testing, while waiting for results I began training by doing online videos called CBTs and hands on training in the managerial duties of the position.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you can lead a team successfully and maintain the overall morale   Answer Question

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Santee, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online on snagajob. Got a call about a week later asking to come in next day for an interview. There was about 6 other people and we sat at a table while being interviewed by 2 ladies. They asked us each one question and then explained which jobs are open and what's going on around the store. Took about 30 minutes. Was told we would be contacted within 7-10 days. Today is exactly 1 week after and I am waiting on a call.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Alhambra, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I sat in the room with other candidates and the manager. The manager asked 4-5 questions. Each candidate had to answer the same question. I would listen to every answer other candidates would say and when it was my turn I would try to make my answer unique and not like the other answers. It went by fast it only took like 20-30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change your priorities   Answer Question

POS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Brookfield, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process begins with a group interview followed by a series of questions. Then you begin filling out you references and ect. You can at the most wait about a week for a call back and if not I would call to check. I would recommend this job for a first job it really is a great job and the benefits are decent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Was there ever a time you went out the way for a customer?   Answer Question

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (El Centro, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was a placed in a group setting of about 9 or 10 people. The managers went around and asked all the applicants different questions. It was very professional yet made it relaxing and simple for us applicants to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of how you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

V Am Freight Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got call maybe day later. Went for interview. Manager who interviewed me was great. Very low key. Friendly. Got call back about week later that I got job. Set up orientation for filling week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation