Kohl's Interview Questions

1,291 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. Everyone in the group was asked the same question. We were asked to mock sell an item to the interviewer. They mentioned they would have their answer within a week and they did.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee that steals?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online on a Thursday. On Monday, got a call for an interview. Didn't require a resume. Show up and apparently it's a group interview. Sit with six other people and we go around and introduce ourselves. Assistant hiring manager asks a few questions. It was a little less nerve wracking starting off with more people. No work experience, but I did have volunteer experience. We're all sent out and called back in, one by one for further individual questioning. She asked a few more easy questions and that was that. Two days later, got a call with a job offering.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Valencia, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position of any and got cashier, I get payed 9.05 an hour. The interview was easy, and everyone who got an interview got a job. The khols I'm working for no longer does group interviews, valencia. They asked me questions like how have you dealt with someone who was angry at you. Very easy questions. Be persistent and the job is yours, as long as you don't have any bad background.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you a question you didn't know the answer to?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Alhambra, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I sat in the room with other candidates and the manager. The manager asked 4-5 questions. Each candidate had to answer the same question. I would listen to every answer other candidates would say and when it was my turn I would try to make my answer unique and not like the other answers. It went by fast it only took like 20-30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change your priorities   Answer Question

POS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Mentor, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

When I interviewed it was 2 people the first round. Only one person was asking the questions and another was just sitting in. After I did my first interview i was asked if i could stay and do a 2nd interview. In the second interview it was 1 person and she asked the same questions as the first. Fairly easy. 2 days later I got the call that i got the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Khol's? What makes you the best candidate for the job.   Answer Question

POS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Brookfield, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process begins with a group interview followed by a series of questions. Then you begin filling out you references and ect. You can at the most wait about a week for a call back and if not I would call to check. I would recommend this job for a first job it really is a great job and the benefits are decent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Was there ever a time you went out the way for a customer?   Answer Question

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I got there thirty minutes early. I had a group interview and a little while after the third person showed up we went inside. Two interviewers ( one was the area manager) interviewed us. The main interviewer picked who answered each question first. The process took an hour but it was about 15 questions. Overall, it was a good experience. She said that we would get a call on Monday but its almost closing hours on Monday and no call.

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Santee, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online on snagajob. Got a call about a week later asking to come in next day for an interview. There was about 6 other people and we sat at a table while being interviewed by 2 ladies. They asked us each one question and then explained which jobs are open and what's going on around the store. Took about 30 minutes. Was told we would be contacted within 7-10 days. Today is exactly 1 week after and I am waiting on a call.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you provided excellent customer service   1 Answer

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Got there 5 minutes early should have came earlier filled out a paper application with other paperwork. This was to be done before the interview started, it took about 5 minutes. You do need your drivers licence number. The interview was extremely welcoming, very short group interview, very friendly interviewers, all but three questions were completely voluntarily. At the end of the interview everyone was sent home with a message they would reseave an email with either an offer or a message saying this position wasn't right for them.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you have had to switch priorities quickly?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you have had to a conflict in appointments and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

V Am Freight Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got call maybe day later. Went for interview. Manager who interviewed me was great. Very low key. Friendly. Got call back about week later that I got job. Set up orientation for filling week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation