Kohl's Kohls Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.2

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Had interview on Tuesday, got job offer call today (Friday). Very laid back interview. Definitely prepared after reading on this website. Asked all the same interview questions on this site. It was a group interview which I expected. There were 6 people there including myself. The interviewer was stern but an enjoyable person. Spent 20 minutes on paperwork. Given an overview of the job and the positions available. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you know a customer is satisfied? What's one time you went above and beyond for a person/customer? What's one time you had to reevaluate your priorities? How'd you handle it? What's one time you've been late/missed an appointment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I got there thirty minutes early. I had a group interview and a little while after the third person showed up we went inside. Two interviewers ( one was the area manager) interviewed us. The main interviewer picked who answered each question first. The process took an hour but it was about 15 questions. Overall, it was a good experience. She said that we would get a call on Monday but its almost closing hours on Monday and no call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Porterville, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

After reading a lot of reviews I thought that it would be a group interview but my interview was one on one. The started like 30 minutes late and made me fill out another application. The interview was pretty basic. They really just want someone who is available a lot. She told me right off the bat that the pay is $9.05 and they only hire part time.She also made me fill some papers after the interview to write down info and 4 references. They never told me that I was hired but I got called in for orientation so I guess I got the job. Also they never called my references.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer? What would you do if you didn't know the answer to a question a customer asked you.   Answer Question

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

They tend to do group interviews but i couldnt make it so i got a solo interview. I applied online and got called the next day to schedule an appointment for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time it you went above and beyond for someone   Answer Question
    • Is the customer always right?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer asked you something you didnt know the andwer to   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Alhambra, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and later received an email for a group interview. Went to the group interview and there was about 8 other people there too. The person doing the interview came a bit late so it was a little awkward just sitting in the room with a group of strangers and there was no way to give a resume without interrupting the whole thing. We all went around telling a little bit about ourselves (including any work experience), why we love Kohl's, and which department we see ourselves in. She then asked us all 2 questions, (the first one I didn't pay attention to so I totally missed it and my response was just based off of other people's replies) so pay attention! The interview itself just took a long time because we all had to go around the room and answer the question. Oh and you also had to fill out a work schedule of availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to change your priorities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived to the location and proceeded to the customer service desk where I was asked to fill out a packet of paperwork. After completing the paperwork, I was taken back into an office where the interview was held. Overall the interview felt like a regular conversation and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Salem, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on snagajob and I recieved an email for a group interview about a week and half later. During the interview he explained what kind of job you would be doing, dress code, and what the next steps would be. The group was small about 6(7 if you include me) and it seemd laid back. I haven't recieved an offer yet, wont know for a few days yet.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Troy, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a group setting. It was pretty casual and the manager was very friendly. She asked everyone the same question and began with different people each time so everyone had an equal opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kohl's? Is the customer always right? Talk about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Strongsville, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and the women I interviewed with was super nice. She asked me a few questions and then I filed out some paper work and then I was finished. I got a call a few days later with a job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Glendale, WI).

Interview

It was a group interview where we went around in a circle answering the same questions which was followed by a short video about workplace policy. I applied for the position in person and was called about it approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Different scenario questions aimed at how you would react in customer interactions.   Answer Question