Kohl's MIT Interview Questions

2.6

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They ask a lot of behavioral questions and then do some testing about data analysis and math. The actual process took a couple days and involved talked witH company executives as well as presenting in front of a large panel displaying any leadership or organization skills. Ultimately they want to know what you want out of them.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you were put into a challenging situation how did you get out?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied at University's career fair. Offered interview a few days later and met with a local Kohl's manager. Made it to second round interviews and met with two distract managers and did a group case study with three others.

Application

Interview

Met with recruiters at my college career fair and was offered an on-campus. It lasted roughly 30 minutes and was a 2-on-1. The interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Got asked to another 2-on-1 interview but it was very short. I did not get a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Seattle, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

My interview was a campus interview at UW Seattle. I applied through through the online college jobsite and was picked for an interview. The interview was 30 minutes, and was very comfortable and relaxed. The interviewer was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The questions constisted mostly of "What would you do if..." and providing examples of how you handled certain situations. The position seemed very attractive for the fact that it was good pay, flexible hours and a decent training program. The work culture seemed very positive and seemed to emphasize employee recognition. The con was that there was only one Kohl's store in my area and there was no guarantee I would be placed in that store after my training period. Another con was that I would most likely be training 50 miles away from my residence for 12 weeks. I was called back for a second interview with the district manager, but the location was 2 hours away and I felt it just wasn't worth it to pursue a position where I most likely would have to relocate or commute long distances. So I declined the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were in a conflict situation and turned it into a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Wanted to look for opportunities closer to home.

MIT Interview

Application

The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's in March 2010.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed with a face to face with the DM. Very professional setting.