Kohl's MJM Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.5

MJM Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Vacaville, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and two days later got an email to schedule a day to interview with them. On the day of the interview I met with the manager, she asked a few questions and in the end offered me other positions that she would love me to try as well. When the interview ended she gave me a small card that says you will get emailed 24-48 hours after the interview to determine if you are qualified or not. 2 days later I got the email with an offer and the orientation date. Overall the interview was a pleasant experience and the manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult choice you have ever made and why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of a moment you had to take lead and how did you manage to do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Previous work experience will make you stand out.

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

MJM Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's in July 2011.

Interview

The interview is like a catle call. They heard a bunch of people into a room and explaine the company and ask everyone 2 easy questions and thats pretty much it. Two weeks later they called and offered me the job. 3 other people that interviewed with me were also hired. They are looking to see how you conduct yourself, not very surprisingly the lady that half laid on the table the entire interview was not hired. Dress profesionaly, sit up straight, make eye contact and dont fidgit and you should be fine. Out of the 4 of us that were hired 2 women were looking for a second job and the other woman & myself were stay at home moms looking to get out of the house for awhile.

Interview Questions