Kohl's Management Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.4

Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It was an easy process. Initial contact was made at a career fair at Cal State Fullerton. They invited me to an interview with two Kohl's recruiters. They ask basic interview questions (nothing tricky). Then was invited to an interview with a regional manager. This was a very laid back interview once again which may be attributed to the personality type of the interviewer. Then I received a phone call within two weeks with an offer. Overall, they want to see if you are driven and willing to pursue a potential career with Kohl's.

Interview Questions

• Something to the effect of: "Why do you think you would be a good fit at Kohl's?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Management Interview

Interview

Had an on campus interview that mainly centered around the growth of Kohl's and how they operate. I was interviewed by 1 person, and she was very cordial. They do a good job on campus recruiting.

Anonymous Employee in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (West Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Standard interview focusing on your experience and some behavioral questions...nota difficult interview at all. They asked about how I used my analytical skills to make a decision, how I developed my employees, how I use reports to drive business...my process. Very simple. It was a one on one interview and this was my third. First was with a recruiter, second with a district manager and last with a regional.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage your teams development?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's in February 2011.

Interview

Tell me a time when you made a mistake and what you did about it?

Interview Questions

• Tell a time when you made a mistake and what you did about it?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's in August 2008.

Interview

I went in expecting the interview to be about an hour long and it lasted two hours. They were unprepared as they didn't even have my application in front of them and had no idea what position I was interviewing for. Overall the experience was a horrible first impression of the prospective compnay I wanted to work for.