Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's
- Sales Associate/Cashier (125)
- Sales Floor Associate (125)
- POS Associate (123)
- Kohls Sales Associate (48)
- Sales Associate (44)
- Cashier (44)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (37)
- Assistant Store Manager (27)
- Associate (25)
- Customer Service Associate (25)
- Merchandise Analyst (22)
- Ad Set Associate (22)
- Intern (20)
- Freight Associate (19)
- POS Sales Associate (19)
- Point of Sale Associate (16)
- Sale Associate (16)
- Store Management (15)
- Store Manager (14)
- Manager In Training (14)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Loss Prevention Officer (13)
- Loss Prevention Supervisor (12)
- Store Management Intern (10)
- Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) (9)
- Replenishment Associate (9)
- Store Associate (8)
- Area Supervisor (8)
- Any (8)
- Sales (7)
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Kohl's.
It was an easy process. Initial contact was made at a career fair at Cal State Fullerton. They invited me to an interview with two Kohl's recruiters. They ask basic interview questions (nothing tricky). Then was invited to an interview with a regional manager. This was a very laid back interview once again which may be attributed to the personality type of the interviewer. Then I received a phone call within two weeks with an offer. Overall, they want to see if you are driven and willing to pursue a potential career with Kohl's.
- Something to the effect of: "Why do you think you would be a good fit at Kohl's?" Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's
Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Had an on campus interview that mainly centered around the growth of Kohl's and how they operate. I was interviewed by 1 person, and she was very cordial. They do a good job on campus recruiting.
- Nothing unexpected Answer Question
Management InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Kohl's (West Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.
Standard interview focusing on your experience and some behavioral questions...nota difficult interview at all. They asked about how I used my analytical skills to make a decision, how I developed my employees, how I use reports to drive business...my process. Very simple. It was a one on one interview and this was my third. First was with a recruiter, second with a district manager and last with a regional.
- How did you manage your teams development? 1 Answer
Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Kohl's in February 2011.
Tell me a time when you made a mistake and what you did about it?
- Tell a time when you made a mistake and what you did about it? Answer Question
Management InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Kohl's in August 2008.
I went in expecting the interview to be about an hour long and it lasted two hours. They were unprepared as they didn't even have my application in front of them and had no idea what position I was interviewing for. Overall the experience was a horrible first impression of the prospective compnay I wanted to work for.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review