Kohl's Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.7

Trainee Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kohl's in February 2015.

It takes two steps maybe, cause I failed on the first one due to the visa status problem, it required us citizen
I felt so pity....
Anyway, the interview is good experience, and the manager is so nice, this is my first one to one interview, really learnt a lot.

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's in March 2010.

Felt rushed by the interviewer. She had a double sided sheet of paper with questions that she powered through.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you didn't finish a job or task.   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's in April 2010.

You start off with a phone interview, basically the usual basic questions. Once you make it through this you are taken into a interview with an actual branch manager and in my case another recent trainee that was alumni was there as well. There they asked the usual questions as well and finally you move into the final phase which is a group panel in which you give a presentation and then later that day you have the one on one interview again. Same questions as before.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were challenged and how you got over that?   Answer Question