Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's
- Sales Floor Associate (134)
- POS Associate (132)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (131)
- Kohls Sales Associate (50)
- Sales Associate (47)
- Cashier (45)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (39)
- Assistant Store Manager (27)
- Customer Service Associate (26)
- Associate (25)
- Merchandise Analyst (23)
- POS Sales Associate (23)
- Ad Set Associate (22)
- Intern (20)
- Freight Associate (20)
- Point of Sale Associate (18)
- Store Management (17)
- Sale Associate (17)
- Store Manager (14)
- Manager In Training (14)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Loss Prevention Officer (13)
- Loss Prevention Supervisor (13)
- Area Supervisor (10)
- Store Management Intern (10)
- Store Associate (9)
- Any (9)
- Replenishment Associate (9)
- Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) (9)
- MMJ Sales Associate (7)
Trainee Management Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.
It takes two steps maybe, cause I failed on the first one due to the visa status problem, it required us citizen I felt so pity.... Anyway, the interview is good experience, and the manager is so nice, this is my first one to one interview, really learnt a lot.
- Normal behavior question, not hard Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's
Management Trainee InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Orange, CA) in March 2010.
Felt rushed by the interviewer. She had a double sided sheet of paper with questions that she powered through.
- Name a time when you didn't finish a job or task. 1 Answer
Management Trainee InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in April 2010.
You start off with a phone interview, basically the usual basic questions. Once you make it through this you are taken into a interview with an actual branch manager and in my case another recent trainee that was alumni was there as well. There they asked the usual questions as well and finally you move into the final phase which is a group panel in which you give a presentation and then later that day you have the one on one interview again. Same questions as before.
- Name a time when you were challenged and how you got over that? Answer Question