Kohl's Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

3.7

Trainee Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

It takes two steps maybe, cause I failed on the first one due to the visa status problem, it required us citizen I felt so pity.... Anyway, the interview is good experience, and the manager is so nice, this is my first one to one interview, really learnt a lot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Orange, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Felt rushed by the interviewer. She had a double sided sheet of paper with questions that she powered through.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you didn't finish a job or task.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in April 2010.

Interview

You start off with a phone interview, basically the usual basic questions. Once you make it through this you are taken into a interview with an actual branch manager and in my case another recent trainee that was alumni was there as well. There they asked the usual questions as well and finally you move into the final phase which is a group panel in which you give a presentation and then later that day you have the one on one interview again. Same questions as before.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged and how you got over that?   Answer Question