Kohl's

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.0

Merchandiser Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's.

very general.. not difficult at all.. general questions.. do you like retail.. do you have retailexperiencecan you follow instructions.. can you stand for long periods of time.. is your schedule very flexible.. do you have customer service experience..have you ever solicited credit from a customer..

there was no negatiation

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Merchandising Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kohl's.

Applied in person with a paper application. A week later, asked to come in and fill out papers and hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Cortlandt Manor, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Cortlandt Manor, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

They called me on a Monday for an interview on tuesdayI had a group interview with 8 other people. They asked a series of normal retail and selling questions asked one person first then we went around and answered the questions

Interview Questions
    • They had us grab a random object on the table and sell it. Which was very easy if you have any experience . Almost everyone had trouble answering the questions it was sad   Answer Question

The made a low offer after telling me. That a manager job was opening in a month and they wanted to train me now then promote me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seekonk, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seekonk, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kohl's in August 2011.

I applied online through Snagajob.com. I got a call the next from the hiring manager who mentioned that website by name when calling about my application. She told me to come in tomorrow morning for an interview. I was with two other applicants during the interview process. The manager outlined all of our job descriptions, the store schedule, and had a few anecdotes about what it's like to work there. She really made it seem like the job is down to earth and that this store is a fun place to work.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation in terms of pay, though I was able to pick which department(s) I wanted to work in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's in August 2008.

They asked of any prior fast paced work experience. How we would deal with situations. It's been a really long time, but just be cheerful and don't take forever to come up with an answer, and always find something to say. Good luck, Kohl's is pretty awesome...