Kohl's Overnight Freight Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.0

Overnight Freight Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The hiring was pretty standard. A manager asked questions in the interview. Was asked about my customer service experience, schooling, what I can add to the store, and how you can help the company overall. I was also asked if the "customer" is always right in the retail establishment. Make sure to answer "yes" to that question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Overnight Freight Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Elmhurst, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Group Interview with 6-7 other people of different positions. I was only one for freight associate. others were for POS cashiers and sales memeber positions. We all were asked the same questions and mostly answered differently and some with similarity on the yes and no questions. The interviewer asked questions ranging about availability, when i given great customer service, how you deal with irrate customer, Tell something about ourselves and some other questions. Questions required some clear concised answers from top of your heads. Overall it took a decent hour or so for the whole process

Interview Questions

• Is the customer is always right? Answer was YES   1 Answer

Negotiation

Availability and Pay

Overnight Freight Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Rochester Hills, MI).

Interview

There was a group interview with about 5 other people. We were escorted to an interview room and were each asked a few questions, then asked the positions we wanted, and that was basically it.