Kohl's POS Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.0

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

There was a group interview. You then call to set up an individual interview. They ask about customer service experience and suggest scenarios you could end up in. You are asked to find solutions to theses imaginary scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I had a group interview. Not always the case but it was close to black friday and they were hiring a lot. Two people were there to listen as we answered around in a circle.

Anonymous Employee in Stow, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Stow, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I was brought in and interviewed by one person and then after she was done, I was interviewed by another person. They just asked me all of the basic interview questions. When the interview was done, I was told I'd have to wait 24-48 hours for an email stating whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's in July 2015.

Interview

Upon arriving, those whose who applied online filled a hard copy of their application. And the group was called back, and read questions from a sheet by 2 interviewers, the group was encouraged to answer each question in any order they like. Some questions were mandatory, others weren't and we were reminded that each answer we gave was the only way they would get to know us. after 9 questions, we were given the background check release, and lead into a one on one (two technically) interview to discuss availability and the like.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Khol's?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you went above and beyond for someone,   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were frustrated with someone and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever solicited credit? If yes, how did you feel about it? Do you believe it's fair to hold employees accountable to solicit credit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Brookfield, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process begins with a group interview followed by a series of questions. Then you begin filling out you references and ect. You can at the most wait about a week for a call back and if not I would call to check. I would recommend this job for a first job it really is a great job and the benefits are decent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Was there ever a time you went out the way for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Mentor, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

When I interviewed it was 2 people the first round. Only one person was asking the questions and another was just sitting in. After I did my first interview i was asked if i could stay and do a 2nd interview. In the second interview it was 1 person and she asked the same questions as the first. Fairly easy. 2 days later I got the call that i got the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Khol's? What makes you the best candidate for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Kissimmee, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview.The manager was very friendly They asked each of us questions. They called me back in two weeks and told me I got a part-time job and would start training immediately.

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview setting. The interviewer happened to be the E3. She was nice. We were to the back of the "Great Room" AKA the break room. You sit in a circle and you answer her questions. Try not to copy what others are saying unless, they made a great point. In that case, you would add something to make it your own, too. Smile a lot and be sociable.

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

There was a standard group interview. There were about 5 other interviewees, several of whom were hired with me. They make you go through several interview questions, but it is all standard fare. You then take a computer test screening you with obvious questions about theft and making good decisions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Kissimmee, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was supposed to be a group interview but none of the other applicants showed up. He just asked me questions about my availability, instead of asking typical questions like what are my strengths and weaknesses he just stated different situations and how would I handle it. Interview was about an hour

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good work environment? When have you had to change your priorities and how did you handle it?   Answer Question