Kohl's

Kohl's Part Time POS Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Part Time POS Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

I applied on snagajob. I think maybe 2 weeks later I got a call for an interview. It wasn't a group interview like I expected. It was with two employees. The next day they called me to schedule a 2nd interview with the store manager that happened a week later. This was a one on one interview. 9 days later, I got offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • The first interview was about job history and work experience mostly. The second interview with the store manager were behavioral questions.   Answer Question
There was no negotiating. My advice to people trying to get this job is to be very friendly. Shake people's hands when you meet them and are saying goodbye. Make sure you say "it was nice meeting you!" and other courteous things along those lines. Customer service is key.