Kohl's Product Development Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Expect more than one interview, friendly faces and nothing to be intimidated about! The company is so happy and supportive that they just want to know more about you and see that you're a good fit for the Kohl's team.

Interview Questions

• They do ask a few typical "HR" questions like "Tell me about a time you did something your regretted and how you handled the situation."   Answer Question

Other offer in a different city.

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The company came to our career fair and I applied online for an interview. They emailed me letting me know that I had an on-campus interview scheduled. After that, I moved on to final round interviews at the corporation in Milwaukee. This consisted of three 45 min interviews -- all very basic. Most were behavioral drawing on personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's in July 2009.

Interview

A series of 3 half hour interviews and a 20 minute "test" within a 2 hour period. The interviews varied in rank within the department. The interviewers were each given a different list of typical interview questions and instructions on scoring. Two used the list, the one who didn't, best interview.

Interview Questions

• What viable reasons can you think of for missing a deadline?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, everyone starting in this position makes the same amount... Or at least that's what I've always heard.