Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's
- Sales Floor Associate (134)
- POS Associate (131)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (131)
- Kohls Sales Associate (50)
- Sales Associate (47)
- Cashier (45)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (39)
- Assistant Store Manager (27)
- Customer Service Associate (26)
- Associate (25)
- Merchandise Analyst (23)
- Ad Set Associate (22)
- POS Sales Associate (22)
- Intern (20)
- Freight Associate (20)
- Point of Sale Associate (18)
- Store Management (17)
- Sale Associate (17)
- Store Manager (14)
- Manager In Training (14)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Loss Prevention Officer (13)
- Loss Prevention Supervisor (13)
- Area Supervisor (10)
- Store Management Intern (10)
- Store Associate (9)
- Any (9)
- Replenishment Associate (9)
- Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) (9)
- MMJ Sales Associate (7)
Product Development Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI).
Expect more than one interview, friendly faces and nothing to be intimidated about! The company is so happy and supportive that they just want to know more about you and see that you're a good fit for the Kohl's team.
- They do ask a few typical "HR" questions like "Tell me about a time you did something your regretted and how you handled the situation." Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Other offer in a different city.
Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's
Product Development InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI).
The company came to our career fair and I applied online for an interview. They emailed me letting me know that I had an on-campus interview scheduled. After that, I moved on to final round interviews at the corporation in Milwaukee. This consisted of three 45 min interviews -- all very basic. Most were behavioral drawing on personal experiences.
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone and how you handled it. Answer Question
Product Development InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's in July 2009.
A series of 3 half hour interviews and a 20 minute "test" within a 2 hour period. The interviews varied in rank within the department. The interviewers were each given a different list of typical interview questions and instructions on scoring. Two used the list, the one who didn't, best interview.
- What viable reasons can you think of for missing a deadline? 1 Answer
There was no negotiations, everyone starting in this position makes the same amount... Or at least that's what I've always heard.