Kohl's Replenishment Associate Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodhaven, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodhaven, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's in July 2014.

The power was out when I arrived to my interview so the associate standing outside give me two options: Reschedule or have the interview outside. I chose to have the interview outside. We were interrupted a few times by customers asking if the store was open, which it wasn't.

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's in November 2013.

Most important thing is to be able to pass a background check. Most people who do not get hired is because they fail the background check. One on one interview, very basic.

Interview Questions
    • The main question asked is What is great customer service? and What's the most important thing you can do to prevent theft? Smile and say hi!!   Answer Question
    I was hired for seasonal, kind of take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a conflict at work? Either between a coworker and yourself or a customer and yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's in October 2011.

The hiring portion was farily simple apply, wait a few days, get a call to join a group interview. All but maybe one of the six in my group were hired. training took a solid two days (variable by position) and that was it. job shadow for a few days and hit the ground running.

Interview Questions
    • None that come to mind. straight forward interview questions (how would you handle this situation, What if this) blah blah pretty easy.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, just choose a job they are generally pretty flexible to the position you would like.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's in May 2011.

It was a group interview, each candidate took turns answering questions in relation to what is good customer service, example of a group effort, and etc. They panel of judges stepped outside and called individuals out one by one you were told if you received the job or not and the starting rate.Afterwards there was orientation set up and there you were told the dress code, rules and guidelines.

Replenishment Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's in November 2010.

Filled out an application online at Snagajob. They called back a couple of days later asking me to setup an interview. The interview was a group interview with about a dozen people in front of two assistant managers. It was a very laid back interview, and as long as you're a talker and can come up with stories, you'll pass right through. The questions were mainly "what if" or "what would you do" in certain situations. You only have to answer first once, other times someone else will be going before you, and it just goes around the circle for each person to answer the same question. All in all it lasted about an hour and was easy, fun, and friendly. A couple days later I was called and asked if I'd like to take the job, and I obviously accepted. Orientation was scheduled the following week, which was a few hours long (paid), and consisted of watching videos and going over policies/paperwork with a few other new hirees. There's even some fun get up & go activities where you get to meet other associates and ask them questions. Don't take it as something you "have" to do - just have fun with it and consider it a way to meet your new coworkers!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer asked you about something from another department?   View Answer