Kohl's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Kohls Associate Interview

Retail Kohls Associate
Eureka, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kohl's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Application in the store, Application on Line.
Background screening
Group Interview 1 day October 5th, 2011
Orientation 1 day November, 2011
3 days of training November for Christmas work schedule

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to overcome a difficult customer?   View Answer
  • When was there a time I exceeded my expectations did something out of the ordinary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My wages were set by Kohl's Department Store $8.15 per hour. No negotiations. If hired permanent then after so many months you could be eligible for increase of wages. At $8.15 you can earn more by selling Kohl's credit cards, by discovering theft and saving the stores assets, and sometimes through promotions achieving a store goal set for you. My interview was a challenge as I interviewed with a lot of very young bright energy people and they all had great contributions in the things they said when replying to great questions! I enjoyed the process.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!