Kohl's Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.0

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied for the jobs on online. Part (2) was the personality test. A few days later I called in for a interview. I was advised they had other applicants and I would hear from the Hiring Manager at a later time. Two days later I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should we consider you as an associate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Peoria, AZ).

Interview

One on one interview with the manager, felt like a conversation rather than an official interview. The management is really friendly and they're usually really desperate for people. It's best to know somebody who works there as that will speed up the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a busy, non-stop environment?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back about 2 weeks later. Arrived 15 mins early and had to fill out some paperwork.
    Went to the office and talked to the manager, he was very nice and understanding. Wanted to actually get to know me.
    Standard questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable soliciting credit?   Answer Question
    • Do like to multitasking or work on one thing at a time?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work with someone you had a disagreement. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What was your experience like the last time you shopped at kohl's?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's (Chandler, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online, then they called me and we scheduled an interview. I went in and before the interview actually started, they had me fill out another application. I met the person who was going to interview me and we into his. He asked some basic questions and I had to fill out another application.

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Hilliard, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Arrived 30 mins early in case there was paperwork (there wasn't). Called in a little later than scheduled with 5 other people. I suspected it would be a group interview from reading other interviews on here. The interviewer started w bringing us all to a back room and we all sat facing her. The interviewer took attendance then described the positions available as well as what each job was like. Then she went around asking first what job each of us were applying for. Then she asked questions starting w a diff person each time but going in the same order. After 6 questions confirmed our availabilities and answered any questions. The atmosphere was like "let's get through this" but not in a "I'm annoyed" way. Then she said we will know if we did or didn't get the job by Friday (today is Tuesday).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Had an group interview with about 9 other people's manger was great was a little scared at first, but everything was great told everyone they would give a call a day or two later and received a call the next day for a second interview

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online and they called me in for an interview about a week later. It was a group interview. They brought us in, told us some info about the place, and then asked questions for whomever wanted to answer. Then, they asked us each individually what position we wanted to work (Men's, Womens, etc.).

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

This interview was by far the easiest and the most relaxed interview that i have ever had. i applied and was called within 2 weeks. It was a group interview but i was lucky to have really relaxed people in my group. Only 5 questions were asked and we took turns talking.

Interview Questions

• Would leople say that you are more reliable than others or less?   Answer Question
    • Rate yourself on your work ethic and why?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were having a difficult time with a co-worker, how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online on a Friday, received call two days later for an interview. I arrived early and was asked to fill out some paperwork (basically another application on paper). The interview lasted around 10 mins and was relatively easy and relaxed. I got a call the next day with a job offer and orientation information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Lapeer, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview had a very friendly atmosphere and you were able to joke around while giving out your replies. It was a group interview, so the two interviewers would go around the room and pick people to answer some questions. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, and I felt like I could be myself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a coworker and how did you solve it?   Answer Question