Kohl's Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.0

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied for the jobs on online. Part (2) was the personality test. A few days later I called in for a interview. I was advised they had other applicants and I would hear from the Hiring Manager at a later time. Two days later I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview, have open availability and be at least 18 years of age and you are hired. Try to sit near the back you get to listen to everyone else's answers to their questions first. Don't say you like working with kids even if you do because they will put you in the kids department.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Fort Gratiot, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Was a group interview, they went around the room and asked everyone the same question, was very professional, and a good reflection of the store. The store manager conducted the interview and any nerves decreased relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• What is a way to make a customer feel welcome and appreciated in the store?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kohl's (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

A group of about a dozen people were put in the break room area for about 5 mins. Then we were all asked to move to, another room by the store manager. He was nice, informed all of us of the need for great people willing to give great customer service. Asked what availability to work is one person at a time. Described what each title meant, advised most people work 26-30 hrs per week for $8.05 per hour. He addressed the group with a few questions and requested our individual response.
    Do you feel the customer is always right and what to do if the customer is unhappy?
    What would you do if you saw an employee stealing and what do you feel the consequences should be.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. First sat for a group interview, then I was to call the manager back to see if I still wanted to come in for an individual interview. The interview was pleasant, not hard at all! After a few questions, I was asked to start the paperwork to move forward!

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced in the workplace perviously, and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The interview was with a group of 9 or so people. The interviewer asked each person a question. Lasted about an hour and a half. The interview was a bit awkward as I was the only person under the age of 20. Interviewer asked questions about how is being positive important in the workplace and kind of showed favoritism toward one person.

Interview Questions

• Pretend that I am a customer. Try to sell me a Kohl's card.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I had one interview, I was out of high school. i applied for a seasonal position. They sat me in a big room with about 19 other people. a total of 20 of us interviewees. they paired us up in a group of 2 and had us interview the person next to us. It was very different.

Interview Questions

• Having to interview the person they assigned you to and then having to present that person with as much information that they told you.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Interview

Submitted application online was asked to come in for an interview about a week later. Came in for an interview and was told it would be a group interview. The manager showed up 15 minutes late griping about people showing up on time. He started off the interview with informing the group about how he would be firing 13 people. The group interview was extremely juvenile and it was clear he wanted to hire mostly young people to bully.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online through a Snagajob posting and received and email the same day offering me times/dates for an interview. I selected one and emailed back to confirm - was told to bring my social security card and drivers license to interview. Interview consisted of filling out paper application and talking with store manager.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I went on my interview literally the day after I handed in my application and was in and out in 10 minutes. The questions were very simple and mainly consisted on where i'd like to work within the store - an indicator that I had already gotten the job regardless of the questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked was what would I do in the situation of not having an item that a customer was looking for.   Answer Question