Kohl's Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (El Cajon, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I turned in my online application, 2 days later I recieved a phone call for an interview. I went to the group interview, one day later they called and offered me a part time position. Orientation was a week later, employment started one week after that for training ( 2 days). Then you wait another week with no hours scheduled. Then they started scheduling me about 8-12 hours a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kohl's? Describe one time when you had to give good customer service for something someone else did wrong. What is your availability to work, can you work till 11:30pm on the weekends?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

They had applications at the front door so I gave one to the hiring manager to go to an interview the next day. I went to a group interview with roughly 10 other people and had 2 people interview the group. It was my first job interview so I just researched online and thought of some creative answers and got called back in a little after a week.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself to me. How do you know if a customer is unsatisfied with ur service?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online and they called me in for an interview about a week later. It was a group interview. They brought us in, told us some info about the place, and then asked questions for whomever wanted to answer. Then, they asked us each individually what position we wanted to work (Men's, Womens, etc.).

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

This interview was by far the easiest and the most relaxed interview that i have ever had. i applied and was called within 2 weeks. It was a group interview but i was lucky to have really relaxed people in my group. Only 5 questions were asked and we took turns talking.

Interview Questions

• Would leople say that you are more reliable than others or less?   Answer Question
    • Rate yourself on your work ethic and why?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were having a difficult time with a co-worker, how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kohl's (Hingham, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about a week to get an interview. I applied on Tuesday and called the following Tuesday to see how the progress was going. Was told to come in Thursday for a group interview, but never given a time. Had to call the next day and ask for the time. I arrived 30 minutes prior to the interview, just incase I had to fill out anything (which I didn't.) When I got there, I was surprised that it was just a one on one interview because the manager told me she liked doing group interviews. The lady was super friendly and basically asked a lot of the same questions that are already on Glassdoor and about my past experience. After the interview she told me she would give me a call that night, the next day because she still had other applicants to interview (Which i believed her because there was someone waiting outside when I was finished) I still haven't heard from her, so I don't know if they're still looking things over or if they already hired someone. Which I don't mind because I have other places to apply too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Lapeer, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview had a very friendly atmosphere and you were able to joke around while giving out your replies. It was a group interview, so the two interviewers would go around the room and pick people to answer some questions. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, and I felt like I could be myself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a coworker and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online on a Friday, received call two days later for an interview. I arrived early and was asked to fill out some paperwork (basically another application on paper). The interview lasted around 10 mins and was relatively easy and relaxed. I got a call the next day with a job offer and orientation information.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Quick and easy found that the group interview was not worth the effort as it was the same answers from eaxh person. Also the manager was taking the interview ti serious for qhat the position was requiring. Was focused on certain people in interview that gave better answers.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Short interview with the head store manager. Asked what I liked to do for fun. Took a while to get an interview because they lost my application. Luckily, I called the week they were doing interviews and gave me one.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview, have open availability and be at least 18 years of age and you are hired. Try to sit near the back you get to listen to everyone else's answers to their questions first. Don't say you like working with kids even if you do because they will put you in the kids department.